Degree in Psychological Science
Bachelor’s Course in Psychological Science (Academic year 2017/18)
For further information, please contact professor Sara Mondini at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the first time in Italy a State University will provide an all-English integrated curriculum for Italian and international students.
The aim is to offer a training course wholly held in English that includes the main topics of psychology, providing basic theoretical and methodological knowledge of general psychology, psychobiology, clinical psychology, social psychology and psychometrics.
- Basic concepts of psychology
- Brain and behaviour
- Introduction to statistical methods in psychology
- Developmental psychology
- Communication and social psychology
- Psychology of individual differences
- Work and organization psychology
- Psychoanalysis in a modern perspective
- Clinical psychology
- Introduction to health psychology
- Genes and behaviour
- Cross-cultural perspectives on human behaviour
- Philosophy of science
- Learning and memory
- Cognition and sensory perception
- Psychology of language
- Nonverbal cognition
- Emotion and motivation
- Artificial intelligence
- Animal cognition
- Basic research methods in psychology
- Human sexuality and its problems
- Quantitative methods for psychologists
- Social psychology and health
- Basic English in psychology
The three-year course will supply the basic knowledge necessary to access the various Master’s degree programs offered in either Italian or English at the University of Padova as well as most other European universities.
International exchanges (e.g. Erasmus+) with other European universities will be part of the three-year course.