The department offers free Internet access via Eduroam - wifi.
REGISTRATION AND CONFIGURATION
Before access to Eduroam, every device must be registered and configured. Follow this step:
- connect the device to the free-access wireless net called (SSID) "configura-eduroam"
- (if the device does not open itself) open a browser application and connect to http://www.unipd.it *not HTTPS*
- follow the instructions to complete the registration and configuration (in italian)
USE OF EDUROAM
Once the device is properly configured, connect to the wireless net called (SSID) "eduroam".
You can use Eduroam wherever you are, in Italy or abroad. Further information on: https://www.eduroam.org/
N.B. If the device use Android operating system, follow the instructions before use Eduroam:
- From "Security" menu, enable "Unknown sources"
- From "Lockscreen" menu enable a lock security method, like:
PROBLEM / CONTACTS
In case of registration and configuration problems, please contact the department IT manager.